Tuesday 10 November 2009

Mumbai - Part 2

While I was in Leh, I'd made a decision about what I was going to do after my trip, and there were a number of things I needed to do to get the ball rolling. So I spent most of my time in Mumbai making phone calls, at the Internet cafe, or getting some of the stuff done that I needed to do.

It did give me a perfect excuse to drink lots of coffee in the many cafes in Mumbai...

To be fair – it's just another big city - although I did spend a bit of time walking around, and in places it really has a very colonial British feel about it...

Because of all the stuff I was trying to get done (and the large amounts of coffee I was forced to drink :-), I ended up only having a few hours sleep in the three days I was there. But not to worry – I managed to get everything done that I needed to do which was good.

Just one picture from Mumbai – me at Chowpatti Beach in Mumbai:

No comments: