Wednesday 30 July 2008

Jab and How I'm Feeling - Part 2

I've been for another jab today - Rabies and Hep B - it really hurt for some reason - but I'm almost there.

I've been thinking a lot about my last post, and my initial thought was to delete it. But then - that's how I was feeling last night. I've been pretty tired since I got back and I think I'm fighting off a bug, so I've been a bit low - plus it has been hard getting back into work. After all - I'm counting the days until I go :>)

But I'm still looking forward to putting the CCA project in. Being the kind of person I am - I'm always looking for the next thing, and I don't have that at work at the moment, given the short time till I leave.

I guess I'm just adjusting to the fact that I won't have a job in three months - and I won't see anyone I know until I get to OZ. And then I won't see anyone for a long time. And then I don't know what'll happen when I get back. Plus the list of things I need to do is still very long.

But I'm going on an adventure. And this is all part of it - because its making me realise what I have - and the things that are really of value.

No comments: