Sunday 21 September 2008

39 Days To Go

The implementation is over, and I've made it home and am about to crash. 

We ended up staying in the office until 3:40am, waiting for stuff to fininsh so we could check it. We ended up playing a cash game of poker meaning we played on and off for 11 hours straight. I lost - again :<(  Thankfully the buy in was small :>)

I got home at 4am and had to get up at 6:30am to go back in the office for 7:30am. I'd arranged with Paul D that we'd phone each other at 6:30 just to make sure we were awake.

We were only supposed to stay until 10 or 11am, but Jamie and I ended up leaving at just after 6:30pm. Which mean't I was there to see the countdown clock tick over to 39 days to go. 

The good news is - it worked. A few issues, but nothing that can't be solved tomorrow. Which means a significant step towards leaving work....

No comments: