Saturday 20 September 2008

40 Days To Go - It's CCA Poker Night!!!

It's Saturday night - just - it's 11:52pm to be precise, and the countdown clock on my desk says that I have 40 days 17 hours and 8 minutes until I finish work.

It's the "Big Switch" weekend, and I'm in the office with some of the team from work watching the implementation go through. While I say watch - I actually mean a monster game of no limits poker that's been on the go since 3pm this afternoon (with breaks to check everything's gone through ok of course :>). I obviously haven't done that well, or I wouldn't be typing this now!!!!

We got some ice in and had cold beers, had a curry, and investigated a minor problem we found with one of the accounts. Mayhem may have broken out in the Financial Services sector - but thing's are going well for the project I've been working on.

Must go - we've something that needs to be be checked - and I don't mean the cards :>)

No comments: