Thursday 18 September 2008

Last Weekend

I took some days off from work - although I seemed to have worked most of them!

The best day was Monday. I went to Manchester and bought a load of stuff from my pack list. The main item I was looking for was a pair of trainers. I tried on every pair I'd identified as possible options. I ended up buying these. Having tried on eight different pairs of shoes (visiting five different shops) I knew from the start (I.e. the first shop) that these shoes would be the best fit. But I tired on the rest just to make sure. 

Even better still I got 10% off just by asking :>)

I stayed in Manchester and met up with Lindon, Sam, Bekki, and Steve for a great night out Wagamama and then drinks at Sinclairs: http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/mancunian/expats/s/87/87111_the_great_survivors_.html

It was great to catch up with Bekki and Steve - who I don't see that much now :<(

They're trying to pursuade me to stay at work. Sure - I'll miss the place - but the offer they're making isn't that good. 

No comments: