Monday 4 August 2008

More Shopping...

I went to Boundary Mills in Colne on Sunday hoping that I'd be able to get some trousers.

For my backpacking and walking outings I've usually bought Lowe Alpine equipment, and I knew they stocked Lowe Alpine stuff so thought I'd check out what was available. I tried on a pair of trousers but was a bit disappointed - they might have been functional - but they weren't fashionable - unlike several old pairs of LA trousers that have since been retired.

I did buy another long sleeved shirt, and tried out the Dry Test last night on the one short sleeve shirt, and the two long sleeve shirt that I've bought so far. I also tried out the test on the Billabong board shorts.

The shorts were dry this morning, and the shirts were more or less dry. I did hang them over the balcony rail and it was pretty cold last night. If they'd have been free hanging I think they would have definitely been dry - but even if they hadn't they were dry enough to wear.

The search for trousers continues...

No comments: