Thursday 21 May 2009

Normal Service Has Been Resumed...

Regular followers of my blog will have noticed that I've not posted anything for almost a week. And while I have been partying way too much - this isn't the reason for the lack of blog updates.

Having had Blogger access for the first two weeks in China, it appears that access to the web site is now blocked. I've asked around (discretely) as to why this would be the case, and it appears that this is linked to the anniversary of the Tiananmen Square Massacre. You can read all about it here.

The reason I can now post this update is because I've made it to Hong Kong (several days ahead of my intended arrival date) where the same controls are not in place.

There are different ways of updating Blogger without having to access the main site so hopefully I'll be able to continue updating once I get back to China.

I'll try and catch up as quickly as I can in the meantime.

No comments: