Wednesday 4 February 2009

Santiago to Sydney

Not really much to report about the journey from South America to Australia. I think I've done so many long journeys now that it felt like just another one, rather than a change of continent :-)

I did bump into Kat, who I'd met in Mendoza which was good. I also got chatting to a couple from Sydney who wrote me out a long list of stuff that I should do in Sydney.

I also decided to try wearing my contact lenses on the flight, and took the little container and my glasses just in case. Surprisingly - my eyes were OK, and I wore the lenses the whole way without any problems.

The only other thing worth noting was the weird time zone changes. The 13 hour flight to NZ took about 29 hours, and the 3 hour flight to Oz took only an hour...

No comments: