Wednesday 11 February 2009

Sydney - Day 6 - Bondi

Everyone told me to not even bother with Bondi - usually along with a list of beaches that you should go to instead. But you've got to go at least once if your in Sydney.

So I jumped on the bus, and 30 minutes later arrived at Bondi.

It's actually a pretty good beach:



I decided to walk around the headland to Bronte Beach (which is one of the must go to beaches, and then around the coast. As I had all of my "stuff" with me, and there were no lockers at Bronte I walked back to Bondi, dumped my stuff in a locker and went for a swim.

At one point I was sitting on a bench putting on some sun screen, when I realized that some guys were filming the life guards and I was in the background. Jenny says that they are filming a new series of Bondi Surf Rescue - so I may end up being on Ozzie TV!

After a rather enjoyable afternoon on the beach, I caught the bus back to Sydney and had a wander around.

No comments: